SexZi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SexZi

SexZi Anime~

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Episode 6 ~First Release~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodis

Episode 6 ~First Release~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 ~First Release~   Episode 6 ~First Release~ EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:12 pm

@SexZi: I really liked Akashi 6 and for your first time, it was really good.
Now you tell us, it was an one time thing. That is really sad. Did you already receive a letter from the owners?
I really would like to see more of Akashi and according to the numbers of downloads from your first release, I'm not the only one. You already made your own board. Why stop now? Even if we only get one episode a month it would be worth the wait.

Please continue! cheers
Back to top Go down
Volatle

PostSubject: Re: Episode 6 ~First Release~   Episode 6 ~First Release~ EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:39 pm

Hello, i enjoyed the episode. The reason it's hard to find any new episodes would be because the company who owns the rights to Ayakashi got a law company to send out official letters to halt the fansubbing of Ayakashi. I'm unable to sub because i'v never really looked into it, but i enjoy watching alot of series. I would be glad to help you out.

Edit- Kinda freaky that my post is above the OP!
Back to top Go down
SexZi~
Admin

PostSubject: Episode 6 ~First Release~   Episode 6 ~First Release~ EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:41 am

Hey everyone,

Well, I started this site/forum with the intention of subbing Ayakashi because they current subbers seem to be infinitely afk. Anyways, I thought I would start archiving all the anime that I watch on the site as well, so if anyone is bored enough to want to help me with that, you are guaranteed some major props and potentially mod status on the site. Also, if you want to help fansub and you know how, please help out, because doing it alone is slow and boring. Looking for some people to help man some posts at the moment, so contact me if you are dedicated and want to mod/add content to main site/fansubs(experience required unless u know Japanese)

Have fun,

SexZi~
Back to top Go down
https://sexzi.board-directory.net

Episode 6 ~First Release~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SexZi :: Fansub Projects :: Ayakashi-
Jump to: